Saturday, May 12, 2007

Reflections of Mother's Days Past

Visit The Gatherings, to see all of the beautiful antique and vintage textiles I have ~ antique clothing, hats, accessories, children's clothing, vintage bed and table linens, antique children's toys, vintage sewing notions, quilts and so much more!

Subscribe to The Gatherings Antique Vintage by Email

As I'm gathering up the chaos of shipping boxes, tissue & other shipping supplies from a day of wrapping sold items to ship on Monday I glanced at the photos of my grandchildren on my desk. How sweet their little faces smiling back at me & my thoughts turned to seeing them tomorrow. How always willing to greet you with a big hug and kiss. Thinking of them has reminded me of my own two little boys now grown into fine young men. Always caring and sharing. There always with a hug and a kiss. A pleasant thought to remember and one to look forward to. The little gifts of life somehow always seem to be the best.

No comments: