Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Few Notes & Updates On My Web Site

Visit The Gatherings, to see all of the beautiful antique and vintage textiles I have ~ antique clothing, hats, accessories, children's clothing, vintage bed and table linens, antique children's toys, vintage sewing notions, quilts and so much more!

Subscribe to The Gatherings Antique Vintage by Email

Even though my new store web site is very new I'm still tweaking the pages and adding products (and do keep checking back as I have so many wonderful items to add to all categories). I did want to mention I have added "live chat", possibly you have noticed, to my contact page. If you have a question and it shows I’m online, just click on the live chat icon and we can talk! If I’m offline, click on it anyway and you can send me an email. I will answer very promptly usually within minutes and if not within a few hours. I think live chat is a great feature and I hope it assures customers that I am within easy reach to help with all your needs.

No comments: